Thursday 1 November 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yo peeps. This is my first post on my first proper blog! WOOHOO! LETS DANCE!

I think I made one in the past where I just blabbered on about myself and the happenings in my life. Pretty boring indeed.

I dunno, I recently felt the sudden urge to start a proper blog. One where I don't blabber on about myself and share my whole life story. After using those friend network sites such as myspace and facebook, I got sick and tired of updating information about myself and displaying my latest photo. So after feeling extremely selfish one day, I had a humbling thought, "why don't I start a blog, where I promote and feature all different kinds of artists and designers that I admire?". So now I've finally put that thought into action.

So stay tuned for some art, design or even some music. Who knows? I might even feature YOU on my blog!

Peace, Love & Blessings.
Mike.

No comments: