Tuesday 15 December 2009

Drumstick

Drumstick is an amazing dancer. I used to be in a bboy/breakdance crew with him called "The Phat Controllers" a few years ago. We lasted for maybe about 2 or more years, but slowly we all went our different ways. Unlike me, Drumstick really focused on his dancing and he has progressed so much throughout these years.

To me, Drumstick really stands out from the crowd. From watching the clip you wouldn't know his eyesight wasn't 100% and he may lose it at a young age. (But I believe in miracles baby! I believe in you! Refer to 2nd clip) Despite his condition, he keeps on training, dancing & performing. He won't stop until his body tells him to. But even without his sight, I know he'll still be able to rock it out on the floor. He is an inspiration to me and so many others.

I was moved by his piece and I hope you'll see the beauty in his art.



No comments: